Applicants can now apply to pursue masters & doctoral degree scholarships at Central European University located in Hungary. Graduate Candidates and faculty from all around the world will come together in Budapest to interdisciplinary higher education and they will pursue advanced scholarship & would be able address some of the society’s most emerging problems and get their solutions.
Governing body Detail:
Central European University is a graduate level university where faculty and students are getting education from more than hundred countries.
Eligible subjects and course level:
Scholarships can avail to pursue graduate program as Masters & Doctoral degree:
Academic fields or areas & programs including the following:
- cognitive science
- economics and business
- environmental sciences and policy
- gender studies
- international relations
- legal studies
- mathematics and its applications
- medieval studies
- nationalism studies
- network science
- political science
- public policy
- sociology and social anthropology
For Master’s Scholarship:
CEU is offering Master’s Scholarship covers full tuition fee, health & monthly stipend of HUF 96,000 which is approx. EUR 310or HUF 50,000 (approx. EUR 160) to assistance with housing costs. Single/shared housing in the CEU Residence Center might also be offered to all scholarship recipients.
|Tuition Waiver||Stipend||Housing||Health Insurance|
|CEU Master’s Scholarship||Yes||Yes||Yes/No||Yes|
For Doctoral Scholarships:
CEU is offering a competitive grant financial aid package to the students in doctoral degree. CEU Doctoral Scholarship will covers the full cost of tuition fee & health insurance & monthly stipend of HUF 242,000 which are approx. EUR 780 which will covers housing & living costs.
Eligibility criteria for Scholarship:
In order to be eligible for the above Scholarship, the applicant should meet all following requirements:
Eligibility Requirements for Master’s Programs
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s or equivalent degree in a relevant subject from a higher education recognized institute or university before enroll in CEU Masters study
- for 1 year U.S.A accredited master’s degree, CEU normally accepts the students who have completed their 4 years of undergraduate study.
- Admission into the USA accredited 1 year programs with a 3 years bachelor’s degree might be possible for pending the University Provost’s approval in specific cases, based on the recommendation of their academic unit in questions.
- Students who are enroll in a master’s program at CEU must not be simultaneously enroll in any other higher education institution or university, untill they provide official documentation.
Eligibility Requirements to apply for Doctoral Programs
- Candidates must have a master’s or equivalent degree in a relevant subject from a higher education recognized institute or university before enroll in CEU doctoral study.
- In rare cases ,Department of Cognitive Science candidates who only hold bachelor’s degree can be eligible
- In The Department of Mathematics accepts excellent students with a bachelor’s degree are also eligible but with excellent math background
- Students who enrolled in a doctoral degree at CEU must not be simultaneously enrolled in another university of higher education and he need to sign a declaration for this as well.
How to Apply:
Prepare following list of documents for submission:
- filled CEU Application Form
- Letters of Recommendation/References
- Academic certificates or Records
- Program Specific Requirements
- Proof of English sufficient Proficiency
Applications closing date:February 1, 2018Online Application Scholarship Link