Kettering University is satisfied to declare the International Student Merit Scholarships and Kettering World Scholarship. The scholarship programs are accessible for all approaching global candidates and are consequently checked on upon affirmation for this yearly scholarship at Kettering University.
Students might be qualified for this scholarship dependent on SAT or ACT scores. No different application is essential. The scholarship grant sum is $3,500 – $17,500 USD. The scholarship due date is March 8, 2019.
Kettering University conveys a training that couples hypothesis and practice well than any establishment on the planet. It has an uncommon capacity to pull in best ability, regardless of whether it’s honor winning students or world-class staff.
Applications Deadline: March 8, 2019.
Undergraduate qualification level
The scholarships are accessible for undergrad thinks about.
$3,500 – $17,500 USD for International Student Merit Scholarships and $3,500 – $14,000 USD for Kettering World Scholarship
Number of Scholarships: Multiple scholarships are accessible
Scholarship can be taken in Flint, is the biggest city and seat of Genesee County, Michigan, United States.
Qualification for the Scholarship:
Qualified Countries: International students are welcome to apply.
- Global Student Merit Scholarships:
- All-Freshman global candidates accessible for this scholarship.
- Qualified candidates for this scholarship dependent on SAT or ACT scores.
- This scholarship can’t be joined with the World Scholarship however can be joined with other first year recruits or Upper-Class scholarships.
- Kettering World Scholarship
- Every single global candidate are naturally considered for this yearly scholarship upon confirmation.
- No different application is essential. This scholarship can not be joined with the Merit Scholarship but rather can be joined with other Freshmen or Upper-Class scholarships.
The college firmly urges all students to finish the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to be considered for any need-based guide for which they qualify past any scholarships granted.
How to Apply:
To apply for this scholarship, all incoming international students must check the given link: https://www.kettering.edu/undergraduate-admissions/financial-aid/scholarshipsScholarship Link