Turkey opens the entryways of its colleges for international students from all around the globe with “Türkiye Scholarships”. Aside from giving instructive open doors at an international gauge just as an abundance of information and experience, Turkey offers grants to ponder in the most renowned colleges in Turkey.
It is a legislature financed, focused grant program, granted to extraordinary students to seek after the full-time or momentary program. Grant with immense chances and training in the most esteemed Turkish colleges will assist you with gaining new points of view, and capacities influencing you to be one stage in front of others in your profession.
The point of the program is to construct a system of future pioneers focused on fortifying collaboration among countries and shared comprehension among social orders.
Applications Deadline: 20 February 2019
Programs open for application are: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs
Applications will be available to candidates who wish to learn at lone rangers, masters and doctoral dimensions. Different projects, for example, Research Scholarships, Success Scholarships, and KAT?P have diverse application periods and are reported consistently on the website and online life channels.
The grants are accessible in all subjects at all dimensions. The grant program offers programs at the 50 top and most lofty colleges in Turkey, and gives an obligatory one-year Turkish Language Course which guarantees that all students adjust and adjust to the social and social condition they live in.
Grant Award: Turcky offering various completely financed grants for the full-time or momentary program at single guys, masters and doctoral dimension degrees. Türkiye Scholarships additionally gives help with all the important administrations and methods for an international understudy to feel comfortable in Turkey. These incorporate giving a quarters, medical coverage, understudy ledger, and an understudy home allow, just as a one-year dialect course.
Number of Scholarships: various grants are accessible
Grant can be taken in Turkey
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be qualified, the candidates must pursue all the given criteria:
Qualified Countries: Scholarships are accessible to students from all around the globe.
Dialect Requirement: Candidates who wish to examine in these projects need an internationally perceived dialect declaration to demonstrate their dialect capability (TOEFL and other proportionate testaments). A large portion of these projects require international affirmation test scores, for example, GRE, GMAT, SAT and so on. Applicants can check the dialect of guidance while choosing the projects in the application framework.
Passage Requirements: Undergraduate applicants who have International capabilities, for example, SAT or GCSE rather than national test scores should give the base required capabilities required for finishing auxiliary school as per these international tests.
- All Türkiye Scholarships awardees who don’t have C1 Level Certificate for Turkish Proficiency (counting the individuals who are put into English or other dialect showed programs) must go to a 1-year Turkish Preparatory Course and achieve the C1 Level Certificate before the finish of their scholastic year.
- Qualified Groups: Citizens everything being equal, Graduates or candidates who can graduate toward the finish of the flow scholarly year (before September 2019), and Researchers and academicians
- Non-Eligible Groups: Turkish subjects and the individuals who have lost Turkish citizenship. Students effectively enrolled in Turkish colleges at the dimension of study they are applying for.
- Least Academic Criteria:
- Least scholastic accomplishment for Bachelor’s certificate candidates: 70%
- Least scholastic accomplishment for Master’s and Doctorate certificate candidates: 75%
- Least scholastic accomplishment for Health Science (Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy) candidates: 90%
- Age Criteria:
- To be younger than 21 for Undergraduate programs
- To be younger than 30 for Master’s projects
To be younger than 35 for Doctorate programs
- As a major aspect of 2019 application and assessment process, so as to encourage and enliven the later phases of your confirmation, gave that it’s anything but a necessity, all applicants wanting to apply this year are emphatically encouraged to make their application with a substantial international ID as their ID record, or if nothing else hold and present a legitimate identification amid the grant interviews.
- Instructions to Apply: To apply for the grant, you have to enroll before starting an application. All hopefuls must present the accompanying reports amid online application:
- A substantial National Identification Document or a legitimate Passport
- An ongoing Photo of the competitor (Please take note of that the photograph you transfer into the Application framework must be a legitimate picture of yourself, hopeful photographs which are not recognizable will undermine the assessment of your application)
- National test scores (required for competitors who don’t have any international capability or accreditation)
- Recognition or transitory endorsement of Graduation
- Scholastic transcripts (online screen captures and uncertified transcripts will undermine the assessment of your application)
- International test scores (GRE, GMAT, DELF, YDS, YÖS … and so on whenever required by the picked college and program)
- Dialect test scores (whenever required by the picked college and program)
- An examination proposition and a case of your composed work (for PhD candidates as it were)