Full and Partial Funded Scholarships for International Students by the Government of China
Any(Applicants can pick one scholastic program and three foundations as their inclinations from the Chinese HEIs assigned by MOE)
Boss: Government of China
Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD, Senior and General Scholar
Chinese Government Scholarship program is built up by the Ministry of Education of P.R. China (hereinafter alluded to as MOE) as per instructive trade assentions or understandings came to between Chinese government and legislatures of different countries, associations, training foundations and applicable global associations to give both full scholarships and incomplete scholarships to worldwide students and researchers. MOE depends China Scholarship Council (hereinafter alluded to as CSC) to deal with the enlistment and do the standard administration of Chinese Government Scholarship Programs.
Criteria and Eligibility
1. Candidates must be non-Chinese natives and healthy.
2. Instruction foundation and age limit:
– Applicants for the undergrad program must have senior secondary school certificate with great scholastic execution and be younger than 25.
– Applicants for master’s qualification program must have a four year certification and be younger than 35.
– Applicants for the doctoral certificate program must have a master’s qualification and be younger than 40.
– Applicants for Chinese preparing program must have senior secondary school recognition and be younger than 35, the Chinese language is the main subject accessible.
– Applicants for general researcher program must have finished something like two years of undergrad consider and be younger than 45, all subjects other than the Chinese language are accessible.
– Applicants for senior researcher program must have a master’s qualification or above, or hold scholastic titles of partner teacher or above, and be younger than 50.