Lincoln University Doctoral Scholarships are accessible for New Zealand and worldwide students. Scholarships are granted to support postgraduate investigation and research at Lincoln University.
Lincoln University is a New Zealand college that was shaped in 1990 when Lincoln College, Canterbury was made free of the University of Canterbury.
Students whose first language isn’t English must exhibit capability in English by submitting attractive scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Application Deadline: October 1, 2019
Scholarships are accessible for seeking after doctoral program.
Scholarships are granted to think about the subjects offered by the college.
The estimation of the scholarships will be dictated by the Vice-Chancellor. The payment will be paid by fortnightly portions falling behind financially, as per the residency of the scholarship.
Note: The present estimation of the honor is $24,000 per annum
Number of Scholarships: The quantity of scholarships to be granted in any year will be controlled by the Vice-Chancellor.
Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Qualification for the Scholarship:
Qualified Countries: Scholarships are accessible to New Zealand and worldwide students.
Passage Requirements: To be qualified, the candidates must pursue all the given criteria:
- Scholarships will be available to candidates who have gotten access into a Doctor of Philosophy at Lincoln University.
- In the event that an applicant granted a scholarship under 3(1) above does not wind up qualified to enlist for Doctor of Philosophy at Lincoln University by 1 March in the year following the honor, at that point the honor will slip by.
- Candidates must be new to the Lincoln University Doctoral program at the beginning of the Semester promptly following the honor OR have enlisted for the Lincoln University Doctoral Program close to a half year preceding the end date of applications.
- Candidates in the last classification who have introduced their research proposal won’t typically be considered for the scholarship.
- English Language Requirements: Students whose first language isn’t English must exhibit capability in English by submitting palatable scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Your application structure must include:
- A finished application structure.
- An announcement of your research point, this should be around half to one page long.
- A present Curriculum vitae.
- Two scholarly references according to the application structure.
- A duplicate of your Lincoln confirmation letter.
- Photocopies of every tertiary capability, the evaluating framework and graduation endorsements for every capability increased other than those learned at Lincoln University.
The most effective method to Apply:
Applications should be submitted through post.Online Application Scholarship Link