- The University of Nottingham has announced Fully Funded Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for Research Excellence (European Union) in the UK, 2019.
- This scholarship is open to the candidates who hold an offer letter to start a full-time research degree programme, PhD/MPhil at Nottingham.
- The aim of the scholarship is to recognize and reward applications from outstanding international students. The winners will receive full tuition fee scholarships plus a stipend of £7,000 per annum.
- The University of Nottingham is a public research university in UK.
- The mission of the University is to deliver education and research that shapes lives and society.
Study at the University of Nottingham, a world top 100 universities, you can discover a world where the exceptional happens. It provides an exceptional research-led education (TEF Gold), and an outstanding student experience.
- Course Level: Pursuing a research degree programme.
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: European Union but non-UK applicants can apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
To be considered for this scholarship you are classed as a European Union but non-UK student for fee purposes & hold an offer letter to start a full-time research degree programme, PhD/MPhil at Nottingham.
Ph.D. is a research degree that provides a challenging environment but as rewarding opportunity to contribute & expand in field of study.
How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship
Applications must made via the scholarships section of MyNottingham.
Clickhereto log in once you have received an offer to study in Nottinngham university for 2019.
Required Documents: Applicants must submit all documents given on the application page.
Admission Requirements: Applicant must need to register a research degree programme at the Nottingham University.
- Full tuition fee
- stipend of £7,000 per annum.
Scholarship Closing Date:
May 3, 2019.