The University Alliance is going to announce 83 Fully Funded fellowships(DTA3/COFUND PhD Fellowships) and 15 universities across England, Wales, and Northern Ireland will be the host.
The University Alliance is actually an association of British universities
which was begin in 2006 as the Alliance of Non-Aligned Universities by adopting its current name in 2007.
University: The University Alliance(group of British universities)
Numbers of Awards: 83 Fellowships
Application Closing date: April 12, 2019
15 universities will deliver this fellowship across England, Wales, and Northern Ireland.which are:
- University of Brighton
- Coventry University
- University of Central Lancashire
- University of Greenwich
- University of Hertfordshire
- University of Huddersfield
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Nottingham Trent University
- The Open University
- University of Portsmouth
- Sheffield Hallam University
- University of South Wales
- Teesside University
- Ulster University
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: International
- Applied Bio-sciences for Health
- Social Policy.
To qualify for fellowship opportunity, applicants must be ‘early-stage researchers’ (i.e. in the first four years of their research careers and not have a doctoral degree). See Guidance from the EU for the definition of an early-stage researcher.
Applicants can apply for the program by using this given link: https://unialliance.ac.uk/dta/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Guidance-to-completing-the-Application-Form-DTA3-1.pdf
- A supporting statement for participation in the DTA3 COFUND Marie Sk?odowska-Curie PhD Fellowship programme indicating how your own skills and experience make you a suitable candidate for the position (DTA3 COFUND Marie Sk?odowska-Curie PhD Fellowship).
Admission Requirements: To apply for the university applicants must have a postgraduate master’s degree or a first/upper second-class honors degree or equivalent in a subject relevant to the chosen research topic.
Language Requirement:Applicants must demonstrate English language competency, as specified by the respective university.
Minimum Salary from £20,989 p/a (this figure is after the UK employer’s National Insurance and pension deduction. Note the minimum salary that will be paid is €2,597 per month or €31,164 per year from which UK employer’s National Insurance & pension contributions will be deducted also.Apply Now