The Wült Institute of Business & Technology is pleased to announce Fully Funded Wült Diploma Scholarships for developing countries students as For receiving this scholarship, applications will be acknowledged the diploma programme students who are enrolled in the Wult university
- University or Organization: The Wült Institute of Business & Technology is great university With a regulatory office in Germany, operational unit in Malta & a monetary center point in Estonia.
- Wült Institute of Business and Technology are solidly established in the EU.
- Institute has highly esteemed a worldwide & differing understudy body from more than 40 nations.
- Wült IBT gives different proceeding with instructive & learning encounters that are reasonable and adaptable. By outfitting the most recent in separation instructive innovation, programs are open to a worldwide understudy body.
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from developing countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any subject area are qualified for this scholarship.
Must resident of a developing country as listed.
- You may not be company sponsored employee of a Wült strategic partner.
- You need an internet connection as well as access to a computer.
- You need to be able for a commitment of at least 4 hours per week to study.
- All diplomas are provided in English.
- You need a good command of the language.
- You need an address that can accept international deliveries from Europe via DHL, UPS or similar.
How to Apply
How to apply: Applicant must enrolled in the Wült Institute before applying for the scholarship in any diploma programme. After admission in this institute, applicants will be achieved the opportunity to apply for the scholarship. In the scholarship applicants, you must write motivation essay of between 500 – 700 words.
Supporting Documents: Create a zipped file with your
name as the file name & send the following documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Updated CV,
- Passport or ID,
- Other Supporting documents (Optional).
Admission Requirements: Candidates who are willing to take admission are required to have previous year degree.
Language Requirement: For being applied for the scholarship, the applicant should be an expert in the English language.
Academic fees. (entire duration of the course), which total just short of €3000.
- Full tuition,
- Mobile apps / online student portal,
- Exam fees,
- Graduation Fees,
- Shipping costs.