The University of Sydney is offering Vice-Chancellor’s international awards which is based on academic merit. and all International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The program is offered for commencing international students enrolled in undergraduate/postgraduate coursework full-time degree.
All eligible candidates with an unconditional offer letter by a specified cut-off date will be considered for this awards.
The University of Sydney Business School is a world class business school at the
forefront of global business & management education.
International students from Australia. Southeast Asia: Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam. Subcontinent: Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka. Africa: Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa. Middle East: Azerbaijan, Egypt, Jordan, Oman, Turkey. Europe: all EU countries, Schengen member states, Commonwealth of the Independent States and the Russian Federation. Americas: Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico. Oceania: Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Federal States of Micronesia, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Palau, Tonga, Tuvalu are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Full time undergraduate or postgraduate offer letter is required.
- Specifically for tier 2 scholarships and applicants who are citizens of the nominated countries will be considered only and o Students who have already commenced cannot apply.
- Students applying for their 2nd University of Sydney Degree will be eligible for the opportunity so long as they have not been recipients of a University of Sydney award previously
- (USFP) University of Sydney Foundation Program students articulating into full-time Degree University of Sydney CRICOS registered programs will also be eligible for this opportunity & will be assessed similarly to all other direct applicants on the basis of academic merit.
- How to Apply: No separate application as All eligible applicants with an unconditional offer will be considered for the grant.
- Entrance Requirements: unconditional offers of admission
- English Language Requirements: evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Up to A$40,000 value awarded to exceptional international students based on academic merit only.
- Students may receive A$5,000, A $10,000 or A$20,000 per student & in the case of students commencing a Bachelor’s degree, up to $40,000.
Application Deadline: Secure an Unconditional admission offer before the following dates:
- Semester 1 2020: Round 1 – 11 October 2019, Round 2 – 06 December 2019, Round 3 – 17 January 2020
- Semester 2 2020: Round 1 – 27 March 2020, Round 2 – 24 April 2020, Round 3 – 12 June 2020