Tianjin Government is offering scholarships for purse undergraduate, masters and doctoral program in Tianjin. International students can apply for these endowments/scholarship.
Study as undergraduates & postgraduates in Tianjin with the aim of sponsoring more talented international students. Tianjin government award (TGS) is established by Tianjin Municipal Government, covering the tuition fee and living allowance fully or partially, and needs to be applied every year.
Application Deadline: June 10th.
Course Level: The studentships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the universities of Tianjin.
Study Subject: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate, masters and doctoral degree at universities of Tianjin.
- Full Scholarship: The registration, tuition, textbook and accommodation fee are free. The living allowance and comprehensive medical insurance fee are provided.
- partial award: Estimated costs for partial award students.
- Application fee:400 RMB
- Learning materials: 500 RMB/ academic year
- Insurance: 800 RMB/ academic year
- Accommodation: 70RMB/day(single room),35RMB/day(double room)
Including Bathroom, bed, air conditioner, TV, Internet.
- Eligible Countries: International Students.
- Entrance Requirements:
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
2. The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
Be a high school degree holder under the age of 30 when applying for the bachelor’s programs;
Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the PhD programs.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: First, go to the website download and fill in all forms accurately as required.
Necessary Documents: Scan all materials into PDF and send them in one file to the following email address:sie_admission-at-126.com.
Application Form for Foreigners Wishing to Study at Tianjin University
Application Form for Tianjin Government funding for International Student
Photocopy of passport
Notarized certificate of the highest diploma
Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy)
Applicants who are now studying in China must submit Photocopy of Visa and an official certificate of enrollment from your present university in China
A study or research plan
Two recommendation letters
Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
HSK certificate (for CN-taught program) /English Level Certificate (for EN-taught program)
Certificate of Non-Criminal Records