DAAD STIBET Graduate scholarship are open to foreign students . These awards are available to conduct a doctoral study at Folkwang University.
The International Student Office for international students is able to offer grants for the finishing phase of their degree programme, funded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
The grant is aimed at students, who have demonstrated exceptional results in their studies, or who show the promise to do so. The bursaries are worth up to 400 EUR per month for a duration of 3 to 4 months.
The Folkwang University of the Arts is the central place for artistic training in music, theatre, dance, design, and academic studies.
Course Level: Doctoral
Application Deadline: Tuesday, June 18, 2019.
- All international students who are likely to finish their degree programme at the University of Oldenburg in the summer semester (Sommersemester) 2019 are eligible to apply.
- Good academic performance, as well as financial need, are required; voluntary work inside or outside the university is desired but not mandatory.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must submit an online Application Form for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Motivation letter, Resume/CV, Transcript with a grade average, Enrollment certificate, Copy of the residence permit from your passport, A copy of the registration of the thesis with the Examinations Office, Proof of voluntary work, If you are married: Information about your family’s overall income, including proof, if available, and Letter of recommendation from the supervisor of your thesis must be submitted in a closed envelope or sent by e-mail by the supervisor to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
If a successful applicant has one or several student jobs which provide him with an income of more than 450 euros per month before taxes, the support will be reduced by the amount that exceeds the limit of 450 Euro (requirement from the DAAD).Apply Now