William Nathaniel Robertson is providing funding for students by the University of Queensland.
The call is open for the high performing Australian and international candidates, who wish to enroll in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
The University of Queensland is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities. It strives for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer, and application of knowledge. It worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
Candidates can get a range of advice & services to empower with the skills & knowledge to plan for their future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Australia and internationals
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate higher degree by research in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, claimants are required to undertake a research project towards the degrees of MBBS/MD-MPhil or MBBS/MD-PhD at the University of Queensland.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For acquiring this bursary, seekers are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can apply for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must send an outline of your proposed research project, benefits that may result from the completed project, studies report and any other documentation you think would support your application. Submit all these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in the postgraduate degree, claimants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants need to demonstrate their English language skills by achieving at least a 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the IELTS; or acceptable scores in equivalent tests.
Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $2000.Apply Now