The funds for the scholarships come from the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship Fund, established by Utrecht University and from contributions by Utrecht University alumni.Utrecht Excellence Scholarships, Kingdom of The Netherlands is out there to undertake Masters level programs at city University.
Eligible International Master’s programmes offered by the University. Not all programmes participate, please check www.uu.nl/masters > master’s programme > Tuition fees and financial support to examine if the Utrecht Excellence Scholarship is mentioned as a scholarship chance.
The city Excellence scholarship will be awarded as:
2:tuition fees and 11.000 euro living expenses
As the grant isn’t automatically a full scholarship, it may be necessary to search out extra funding to be ready to finance your studies and stay completely. Students requiring a residence allow within the Kingdom of The Netherlands should encourage the IND (Immigration and Naturalisation Office) that they need sufficient money means that. read additional about the budget the University advises.
- To be eligible for an utrecht Excellence Scholarship, the following criteria should be met:
- Belong to the highest 100% of your year:an legal instrument issued by your university that proves you’re among the top 100% of your graduating class, like an announcement signed and sealed by your University, a reference letter, a category ranking certificate, etc.
- Not hold an EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans;
- Have completed your secondary school and/or Bachelor degree outside the Netherlands.
Have applied for a global master’s programme with a begin date of one September, 2020. Not all programmes participate, please check www.uu.nl/masters > master’s programme > Tuition fees and financial support to examine if the city Excellence Scholarship is mentioned as a scholarship opportunity.
- The international master’s programme at city University isn’t a Distance Learning/Online Programme;
Be ready to fits the conditions to get a Dutch visa/residence allow.
- Failure to fulfill one or additional of those criteria mechanically means that the coed isn’t eligible for this scholarship.
Eligible candidates are hand-picked for a scholarship on the basis of the following criteria:
Academic excellence and promise within the planned field of study;
The academic quality and results of preceding qualifications, as proved by proof of belonging to the top 100% of the category, grades, take a look at scores, a writing sample, letters of recommendation;
The quality and relevance of the motivation letter for the Master’s programme (academic content, intercultural and communication skills, personal motivation);
The quality of the appliance for the Master’s programme itself (completeness, accuracy, consistency).
After submitting an application for the Master’s programme, non-EU/EEA students can have the choice to submit an application for an city Excellence Scholarship from 1 November.
You will need to transfer the subsequent document:
- Proof of belonging to the top 100% of your year:an legal instrument issued by your university that proves you’re among the top 100% of your graduating class, like a statement signed and stamped by your University, a reference letter, a class ranking certificate, etc.
- Please note that students beginning their programme in February aren’t eligible for the utrecht Excellence Scholarships.
- Submit an application for a Master’s programme; if you do not do this first, your UES application can simply be deleted.
- After submitting an application for a Master’s programme, you’ll go to Osiris online Application https://www.osiris.universiteitutrecht.nl/osiioi_ospr/WelkomPagina.do?groupid=UES.
Log in together with your Osiris username and password.
- Click on the link ‘New application’.
- Answer the UES queries and transfer the requested document(s).
- Submit your application.
- You will not be informed whether or not you have been awarded the scholarship before the scholarship deadline and not before you have been (un)conditionally admitted to the programme.
Prospective students who want to be thought-about for the scholarship should apply before 31 Gregorian calendar month 2020 (23:59 CET), when that the application portal are closed. Your application for a scholarship will solely be processed if you have got submitted an application for a Master’s programme in addition. Please note that in some cases you will ought to apply before one December; check the ‘When to apply’ section beneath Admission and application of your master’s programme.Orisis Online Application