The Fulbright Commission and the University of Missouri scholarship are welcoming applications for Fulbright – University Of Missouri Journalism Scholarship in the USA. Belgian or Luxembourgish nationals are qualified to apply for this scholarship program.
The Fulbright Program, supported by the US government, assumes a conspicuous job in the universal instruction framework.
Application Deadline: December 30, 2018
Scholarship is accessible to mid-vocation experts.
Scholarship is granted in the field of Journalism.
Grantees get $3000/month for four months in addition to an extra one-time travel stipend.
Nationality: Belgian or Luxembourgish natives
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Qualification for the Scholarship:
Qualified Countries: Belgian or Luxembourgish subjects are qualified to apply for this scholarship program.
Passage Requirements: The accompanying criteria must be met with the end goal for candidates to be qualified for the scholarship:
- The Fulbright Commission and the University of Missouri scholarship are putting forth a scholarship for a mid-vocation proficient (Belgian or Luxembourgish resident) in news coverage with somewhere around five years of involvement in reporting.
- Between mid-August 2019 and mid-December 2019, grantees get the chance to review two classes at the Missouri Journalism School and to partake in visitor teachers and roundtable discourses with students and researchers. Grantees are permitted to pick workshops and courses to review from a rundown of accessible courses offered amid the semester; their advantage territories and accessibility of spaces will decide last position. Grantees get $3000/month for four months in addition to an extra one-time travel stipend.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must exhibit adequate English-language capability to lead examine in the US (not important to present a TOEFL score).
Instructions to Apply: Interested candidates must finish an online application. The application due date for this scholarship class has been reached out until December 30, 2018.
- Candidates for the news coverage allow should finish the online application in the researcher classification accessible through the linkAs part of the online application, candidates will be requested to give the accompanying:
- Historical data
- Naturalized CV
- 3-5 page single-divided venture proclamation
- Transcripts and certificates from latest degree
- Three letters of suggestion (transferred specifically into the online application)
- Deficient applications won’t be considered for a honor.
- It would be ideal if you take note of that we don’t require supplemental structures, the letter of the home organization, the mark frame or authority test results (e.g., TOEFL). You may incorporate test results in the fitting application fields in the event that you so want. Also, the application is to be finished totally online; NO papers should be sent to our office. For the Fulbright-University of Missouri Journalism Scholarship just, candidates require ONLY apply to the Fulbright Program, and not to the University of Missouri.
Candidates with solid finished applications presented by the due date will be welcome to the Commission on February 1, 2019 for an obligatory meeting in English. Meetings are face to face, and can’t be rescheduled. The meeting will incorporate a dialog of your inspirations for heading off to the U.S., your plans when you arrive, and how you will enhance U.S.- Belgian relations as a graduated class when you return. Fruitful candidates will show ambassadorial characteristics, English capability, and the capacity to clarify their scholastic proposition in basic terms. The meeting advisory group is made out of Belgian and American educators, experts, government authorities, and Fulbright graduated class from different fields.Application Form Scholarship Link