The Newcastle University is announce its 15 Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarships to cover 50% & 100% tuition tuition fees.
- Applicants can apply to full time undergraduate studies. It will cover 50% of tuition fees available for students from Algeria,
- USA. 100% Fully Funded Tuition fee is also available for students from India & the USA.
Newcastle University is located in Newcastle on Tyne, north-east of England and a public research university and its vision is the world renowned international business school which can provides excellence in future work & can develop such leaders for the future that they can shape. As Newcastle University Business School is a center of academic excellence & world leading research. The university provides a broad range of undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs.
Application Deadline: 28 February, 30 April, 28 June 2019
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
How to Apply
Apply through this link: https://app.geckoform.com/public/#/modern/FOEU01c3HvjdHhmb
- Applicants must submit all the required documents as mentioned on the form.
- Applicants must hold an offer for an eligible undergraduate degree programme at the University’s Newcastle.
The university will provide 50% or 100% of tuition fees to the winners.Apply Now