The University of Greenwich is offer for overseas students international Awards . This program provides the opportunity for undergraduate & postgraduate degree program students.
International students for full-time undergraduate degree program or postgraduate taught the program who will be placed for the 19/20 academic year can apply.
In London, United Kingdom, University of Greenwich is a public university . It has 3 campuses in London as well as Kent, England. The university offers more than 1,200 postgraduate & degree programmes.
Applications Deadline: 15 March 2019, 17 May 2019, 19 July 2019, 18 October 2019, & 15 November 2019.
Course Level: Undergraduate & postgraduate degree programs
Study Subject: Any subject offered by the university
Worth up to £500 – £3,000 & a tuition fee reduction.
The grant is awarded for the 1st academic year only. Students must pay the full cost of tuition in subsequent years of study
To be eligible, Must be following all the following criteria:
- Eligible Countries: international students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have been offered a place on a full time undergraduate degree program/ full-time postgraduate taught the program for the 2019/20 academic year
- Applicants must be a fee assessed as international/overseas
- Applicants must be a registering on a degree program for the first time and not be in receipt of any other award such as a bursary or scholarship of any kind at the University of Greenwich
- For graduates of the University, they offer separate alumni scholarship
- The grant is awarded for the first academic year of study only
- In subsequent years Students must pay the full cost of tuition.
- Students on a work placement in academic year 2019/20 are not eligible to apply.
Note: International fee-paying student, and already hold an offer to study with the University of Greenwich for September 2019 or January 2020 to be eligible to apply for this Award.
Applicants can apply to any panel below but are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. The panel will meet on:
- April 1, 2019 (deadline for submitting a application is 15 March 2019)
- June 1, 2019 (deadline for submitting a application is 17 May 2019)
- August 1, 2019 (deadline for submitting a application is 19 July 2019)
- November 1, 2019 (deadline for submitting a application is 18 October 2019)
- December 1, 2019 (deadline for submitting a application is 15 November 2019)
How to Apply:
The applicants must submit an online application at https://www.gre.ac.uk/international/international-scholarships-award
- Successful applicants will be notified within 4 weeks of the panel meeting.