The University of Alberta is offering phd scholarship at the Faculty of Graduate Studies & Research.
Open to both Canadian and international students for winter 2019 intake.
The aim of this scholarship is to recruit superior holders at the phd level who have the potential to contribute to the University of Alberta’s community & research.
The University of Alberta is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It was founded in 1908 by Alexander Cameron Rutherford, the first premier of Alberta, and Henry Marshall Tory, its first president. Its enabling legislation is the Post-secondary Learning Act.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
Must fulfill following criteria:
- Canadian/international students can apply for this scholarship.
- Pursue a full-time phd degree program.
- Awarded to students who:
• Are Canadian citizens, permanent residents or international students
• Are admitted to a phd graduate degree program by the department or transferred from Master’s to a phd degree program
• Will be registered full time in a phd degree program
• Have GPA of at least 3.5
Departments might have additional selection criteria;
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Nomination consists of a completed Nomination Form which must be sent via e-mail.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit the
- Reference letters,
- statement of intent,
- writing samples,
- GRE, GMAT, or other test scores.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: English is the primary language of instruction and communication at UAlberta. All applicants must be proficient in English prior to admission.
- Awards will be offered in increments of $5,000.
- The department may decide how many increments of $5,000 to offer a candidate.
- The award value varies and is indicated in your original letter of offer