Apply for the Local Government funding available for all New Zealand & international students at the University of Waikato.
The program is open for the excellent candidates who want to study the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university of Waikato.
Local government in New Zaland is enabled democratic local decision-making and action by, and on behalf of, communities. It provides advocacy and policy services, business support, advice, and training. It also represents the national interests of councils in New Zealand.
At University of Waikato candidates can get a world class education & research portfolio. The services of this university can connect students with employers through career fairs, employer campus visits and promotion of graduate opportunities.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
Course Level: Bachelor & masters degree program
Scholarship Award: $6,000 and will pay on 2 equal installments.
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from New Zealand and all around the world
- Acceptable Course: Graduate & a postgraduate degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant may come from a range of academic disciplines, provided their research, must currently be enrolled at the University of Waikato, and have studied at the University for at least one year. Candidates must be enrolled, or intending to enrol, in a 300-level or above paper with a research component at the university.
How to Apply
- For applying, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being registered, claimants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit a final report/dissertation/thesis within 12 months of the studentship closing date.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates whose first language is not English are required to provide satisfactory evidence of English language proficiency, generally in the form of an IELTS or TOEFL examination score.