The scholarship is a helpful way of pursuing studies. Considering this in mind, Aberystwyth University is offering International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships opportunities for high achieving applicants.
The International Postgraduate Awards are available for overseas applicants and have the purpose of helping their postgraduate studies by covering the cost of the tuition fee in the UK.
Aberystwyth University is ranked within the top 50 UK universities. It was established in 1872 and has become the first university to be awarded the prestigious prize “University of the year for teaching quality”.
Why at Aberystwyth University? The university offers world-class research and exceptional teaching facilities for its applicants. It has good accommodation space and a huge range of disciplines with the award-winning faculty
University or Organization: Aberystwyth University
Course Level: Postgraduate
Access Mode: Online
Application Deadline: August 23, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Overseas applicants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue postgraduate degree courses at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must accept an offer of a grant and payment of the £2000 course deposit must be received within 2 weeks of being offered.
How to Apply
Following phases for applying to the award & for the course as well-
- Phase 1- Take admission in a full-time postgraduate degree program at the university. You will be automatically considered for the fund.
- Phase 2- Candidates must hold a minimum of a UK 1st class honors degree or the equivalent award.
- Phase 3- At the time of admission, the participants might be asked for submitting their previous academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, language ability proof, and etc.
- Phase 4- If your native language is not English, then you will be asked to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Scholarship Benefits: £5,000 for tuition fee for the full-time course commencing in September 2019.Apply Now