Mexican Government is inviting various scholarships for international students. The studentships are available to study for a specialization, master’s degree or doctorate, conducting graduate or postdoctoral research, or taking part in an undergraduate or graduate-level academic mobility program.
The bursaries are offered to more than 180 countries through a series of bilateral conventions, multilateral programs, and special agreements. More than 70 Mexican institutions participate and all offer academic programs registered with the National Council for Science and Technology (CONACYT) as National Quality Graduate Programs. These programs demonstrate the progress made by Mexico in the sciences and humanities.
By offering Mexican government awards for international students, Mexico strengthens its role as an actor with global responsibility and renews its commitment to cooperation programs that help create highly-skilled human capital.
The presence in Mexico of international students, academics and scientists help build permanent bridges of dialogue that enrich the long-term foreign policy agenda through contributions of exceptional value for the country and its partners abroad. In addition, the Mexican institutions and academic community benefit from the increased internationalization.
Course Level: Master’s degree or doctorate, conducting graduate or postdoctoral research
Nationality: Applicants from the following countries can apply: Africa, North America, Latin America, Caribbean, Europe, Asia, Pacific, Middle East, Non-Autonomous Territories.
Application Deadline: September 27, 2019
- The financial aid positions will be awarded on academic excellence.
- The grants for academic studies are offered to take complete programs for Specialization, Master’s or Ph.D. Degrees, and Postgraduate Researches. Likewise, the offer includes academic mobility for Bachelors and Postgraduate Degree. On the other hand, The grants for special programs are offered Preferred to take short-term fellowships addressed to Visiting Professors, Researchers in Mexico’s issues, Media Contributors, Art Production Fellowships, etc.
- The studentships are available to study for a specialization, master’s degree or doctorate, conducting graduate or postdoctoral research, or taking part in an undergraduate or graduate-level academic mobility program.
- The studentships are provided to study any one of the courses available at participating Mexican institutions except Business administration, Plastic surgery, accounting, marketing, dentistry, Odontology, and advertising.
- Candidates cannot be living in Mexico at the time of application.
- Except in special cases, scholarships cannot begin in November or December.
- Requests for information and all applications must be submitted to the Mexican embassy or concurrent embassy of the applicant’s country or to the designated Mexican institution. Only applications that fulfill all of the requirements will be considered.
- All documents and forms must be in Spanish or submitted with translations into Spanish.
- Candidates will be informed of the results by the corresponding Mexican embassy or designated Mexican institution.
- The bursaries are not transferable and cannot be deferred to future years.
How to Apply: online or post.
Language Requirements: specific English language to be able to study there.
- Enrollment fees and tuition,
- Health Insurance,
- Transportation from Mexico city to the Host Institution,
- a Monthly Stipend