- The Office of Undergraduate Research is delighted to offer the International Research Opportunities Program funding for the best and brilliant aspirants at the University of Tennessee.
A trustworthy offer to get study fund for research study in USA.
- Founded in 1794, The University of Tennessee has a total undergraduate enrollment of 22,815. It offers more than 900 programs of study from 11 colleges.
- At this university, candidates can make their careers that fit their unique skills and abilities. It provides an experiential learning environment with outstanding teaching scholars in bachelors, masters and doctoral programs.
Application Deadline: December 6, 2019
- Students from Australia, Chile, China, United Kingdom, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Japan, or Spain are eligible to apply.
- Pursue research degree in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must have a minimum GPA is 3.0. No prior research experience is required.
How to Apply
In order to apply, candidates need to take admission in a research program at the university.
Thereafter they can apply for the opportunity through the online portal.
- A cover letter,
- A copy of electronic academic transcripts
- CV that includes any publications/awards and the contact details of 2 referees must be submitted.
Submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate (not more than two years old at the proposed date of admission) or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Amount of up to $750.Apply Now