University of Zurich is going to offer up to 3 PhD Positions to outstanding university graduates.
Scholarships are open to graduates from around the world. They are awarded to candidates on the grounds of outstanding academic merit, and continuing support will be subject to the satisfactory completion of course work.
UZH is one of the foremost universities in the German-speaking world.
University of Zurich continuing education programs offer excellent learning opportunities. The academic excellence of the University brings benefits to both the public and the private sectors not only in the Canton of Zurich but throughout Switzerland.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
Course Level: PhD
Eligible Countries: All International students can apply for this application .
To be eligible, the applicants must:
- The scholarship is open to graduates from around the world, they are awarded to candidates on the grounds of outstanding academic merit, and continuing support will be subject to the satisfactory completion of course work.
- Admission to the Zurich Graduate School of Economics is a pre condition for being considered for a UBS Center Scholarship.
How to Apply
Applicants need to provide information on their:
- Educational background;
- Diplomas and certificates,
- Information on your place of residence at the time your upper secondary school-leaving certificate or university entry qualification was issued,
- Your AHV number if available (compulsory for applicants with a Swiss educational background).
- Meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
The UBS Center give following benefits:
- Fully-funded positions,
- covering living expenses
- all fees (roughly Apprx. CHF 42’500 p.a. plus tuition fees in total).