The University of Kent is going to announce Vice Chancellor’s Research Scholarships for International Students to study in the UK. The fund is open for the academic year 2019-2020.
The University of Kent is a public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1965 and is recognized as a plate glass university.
The university of Kent provides applicants with a diverse range of opportunities for developing skills to be prepared for a career. Here, they can get advice from professionals for career development learning and industry exposure
Application Deadline: January 19, 2020
Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- The studentships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a good Honours degree (First or 2:1), or a Master’s degree (merit or distinction) in a relevant subject or equivalent.
- Open to all new postgraduate research applicants, applying for September 2020 entry.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit a formal application for a postgraduate research study at the University of Kent.
Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide
- Evidence of their qualifications,
- provide an academic reference
- other personal information.
- Overseas students must have the appropriate documentation to evidence eligibility to work in the UK.
Fou need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
Language Requirement: You must meet our minimum English language entry requirements to prove your written and spoken English is at the required level for postgraduate study.
Full UK Research Council rate of £15,009 (rate for 2019/20) plus tuition fees at the Home/EU rate.Apply Now
Click here for more: