Chinese government award Program Harbin Institute of Technology is now open for all international students to pursue Masters and PhD program.
Harbin Institute is affiliated to the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. Harbin serves as a key political, economic, scientific, cultural, and communications hub in Northeast China, as well as an important industrial base of the nation.
Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT) is consistently ranked as one of the top universities in the country with a focus on science and engineering. HIT operates on a year-round schedule that includes a fall, a spring and a summer semester. Winter and summer holidays are scheduled to occur between semesters.
December 25, 2019
- Master’s and Doctoral degree
Candidates applying for this program must meet following criteria:
- Candidates must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- International Candidates out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Candidates should have good ability in scientific research.
- Educational background required and age limit:
- Candidates for master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35; Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
How to Apply
Candidates need to complete an
submit it to No.11 Siling Street, Nangang District, Harbin (150001), China.
Supporting Documents: The Cadidates need to provide the
- Highest full-time study diploma,
- A study or research plan,
- Two recommendation letters,
- Passport copy,
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form,
- Language proficiency certificate,
- Certificate of No Criminal Record,
- an Acceptance letter.
Language Requirements: All participants must be actively participate in discussions, and read and write assignments in English and show full proficiency.
Candidates will receive following:
- Exempt from registration fee, full tuition fee, and accommodation fee;
- 800 RMB per year for Comprehensive Medical Insurance;
- Monthly stipend is granted to the students at the following rates:
- Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
- Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month