The Victoria University scholarships for international students is open now.
The University’s aim is to provide a learning environment and to help students achieve their full potential by offering this phd scholarships for international students.
Victoria University has a tradition of fostering strong global links in teaching and research and programmes of national significance and international quality.
- March 1.
- International scholarships 2020 are available for doctoral or PhD degree at Victoria University. These opportunities open to New Zealand and international students in any discipline.
- These international scholarships 2020 are awarded in any discipline.
Victoria University scholarships for international students includes:
- $23,500 stipend annually
- tuition fees.
- National and international students may apply for Victoria University scholarships for international students for Doctoral degree.
- The studentships are open to graduates of any university within or outside of New Zealand who intend to enroll full time for a doctorate (PhD) at Victoria University or who have commenced their doctoral study at Victoria University.
- These phd scholarships for international students are awarded on academic merit and are open to New Zealand and international students in any discipline.
- The phd scholarships for international students are open to graduates of any university within or outside of New Zealand who intend to enroll full time for a doctorate (PhD) at Victoria University or who have commenced their doctoral study at Victoria University.
- Applications for admission as a PhD student and for Victoria Doctoral international Scholarships 2020 must be made online.
- All applicants will need to provide:
- A 2000-word sample of their academic writing in English
- Copies of their academic transcript/s and degree certificates
- A copy of their Diploma Supplement (applicants from EU countries only)
International students must provide:
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Translations of official documents (certified by an accredited translator)
- Victoria’s English language requirements are strict and not negotiable. If the student’s first language is not English, they must provide evidence of English proficiency before they will be accepted as a PhD candidate. Requirements are:
- TOEFL 575 with (preferably) a TWE of 5, or 237 on the computer-based test; or 90 on the Internet-based test with a minimum of 20 in writing; or
- IELTS overall band of 6.5, no sub-score below 6; or
- CAE grade B; or
- A minimum of two ratings of 5 and two ratings of 4 in the Victoria University English proficiency programme test.