The University of Auckland has announced the Agnes Paykel PhD international Scholarships 2020.
The study program is available for national and International students paying domestic fees. The main purpose of this grant is to support a full-time PhD student at the Liggins Institute engaged in basic or clinical research.
As the largest and highest-ranked university in New Zealand, the University of Auckland was founded in 1883. The motto of the university is ‘Ingenio et Labour’ which can be translated from Latin as “natural ability and hard work”.
University of Auckland provides a range of accommodation options for students and has six campuses. It also conducts teaching and learning within eight faculties, two large-scale research institutes, and other institutes and centers.
- By nomination
- PhD Degree
fully funded scholarships for international students offering:
- Up to $27,000 up to three years
- Necessary fees for national and international students who are eligible to study under the domestic fees policy, and compulsory international student health insurance.
To apply for Auckland phd international scholarships 2020, applicants must fulfill following criteria:
- National and International students are eligible to apply as it is fully funded scholarships for international students.
- It is to support a full-time doctoral student at the Liggins Institute engaged in basic or clinical research.
How to Apply
- If you are interested to apply for the opportunity , you need to take admission in the University. After taking admission, you will be automatically considered for the study program.
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit all previous academic transcripts.
- Approved English Exam has required for the applicant whose first language is not English.