University of Sydney has announced the Vice-Chancellor international scholarships for international brilliant students.
Established in 1850, the University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Australia. it is Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the leading and reputable universities in the world.
University of Sydney aims to develop the skills, knowledge, and values you need to become a leader in a rapidly changing world. Here, you will connect with others and find support to succeed.
- January 17, 2020
- National and International students are eligible
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- be an international student
- have applied for but not yet commenced a CRICOS-registered bachelor’s degree or master’s by coursework degree
- receive an unconditional offer of admission
How to Apply
- Applicants have to take admission to the Undergraduate or master’s degree coursework via the direct application or UAC application at the University. No application is required.
- Required qualifications such as a secondary school completion diploma, a bridging course or tertiary course completion and a copy of passport.
- Ensure that you have check all the entry requirements of the university
- You are required to provide evidence of English language
- Up to $40,000 for exceptional international students.