Monash University Scholarships
Monash University is inviting applicants to get an engineering degree in Australia at scholarship.Up to 100 Engineering International Undergraduate Excellence The studentships are open for students willing to enlist in a bachelor engineering program course at a Monash campus.
Monash University offers one of the largest ranges of degree and double degree courses in Australia so you can match your studies to your interests. It’ll help you not just to learn, but to apply your knowledge to real-life situations. It is ranked in the top universities of the world.
Studying at Monash will help you to make the most of your talent. If you want to build a positive efficacy in the world, you’ll find Monash learning is all about challenge, discovery, opportunity and creativity.
Check also: Vice-Chancellor international undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships at University of Sydney, Australia
No special application needed as apply when going for admission at Monash University
- Applications will be accepted from all around the world.
- Applicants can enroll in any undergraduate engineering single or double degree program
- You can apply for this high achiever prize if you are an international student who is currently in Year 12 (or equivalent), or completed Year 12 (or equivalent) in the previous year and have not undertaken any other tertiary study.
- The candidates must have a full offer or a conditional offer on meeting English requirements to enrol at Monash.
How to Apply
- When you submit a course application at the Monash University you will automatically eligible for the grant program.
- Candidates must prepare to submit following:
- A statement,
- A copy of educational certificates and other required at the time of application.
- Check all required documents here. Applicants can email your documents as a single PDF to email@example.com.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have achieved a minimum equivalent ATAR score of 95.00 to take enrolment in an engineering course at Monash.
- Must meet the minimum English language requirements.
- The university will provide $10,000 per 48 credit points of study for a maximum of four years that will be paid towards your tuition fees.
- Will be Awarded to the highest achieving eligible applicants based on their admission score.