University of Toronto has announced the President’s Scholarship of Excellence for international students in Canada. These scholarships are available for the academic year 2020-2021.
The university offers these grants to those aspirants who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and want to study the undergraduate degree coursework at the university of Toronto.
As the world’s top research-intensive universities, the University of Toronto offers over 700 undergraduate and 200 graduate programs. It provides access to education for those who want to learn fundamentals and upgrade their skills.
- Open for Canadian and international students.
- Applicant must be applying to the first year of direct-entry undergraduate studies.
- Applicant must be a high achiever in academic & creative pursuits.
- candidate must have demonstrated strong leadership skills.
Open for Undergraduate degree in the following fields:
- Actuarial Science,
- African Studies,
- American Studies,
- Animal Physiology,
- Anthropology (HBA),
- Anthropology (HBSc),
- Applied Statistics,
- Asian Canadian Studies,
- Asian Geographies,
- Asian Literatures and Culture,
- Astronomical Sciences,
- Astronomy, Astronomy and Astrophysics,
- Astronomy and, Physics (in various subjects),
- Biology (in multiple subjects),
- Communications, Engineering (in various subjects),
- Science (in various subjects),
- Computer Science,
- Visual Studies German Studies,
- Global Asia Studies,
- Health Humanities,
- Mental Health Studies,
- Music and various.
- $10,000 entrance scholarship in the student’s first year of studies,
- access to part-time on-campus employment during the second year,
- guaranteed access to an international learning opportunity during their U of T experience.
How to Apply:
First take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Toronto.
After being registered, applicants will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Applicants must hold their high school degree certificates.
- Admission will be made based on your previous year grades and in-term/mid-term results.
- If English is not native language then provide evidence of adequate English facility for admission consideration, unless you qualify for an exemption.
- Statement of objectives and purpose
- Official transcripts
- 3 letters of reference
- April 15, 2020