Chinese Government Scholarships:
Great Wall Chinese Government Scholarships are open for international students by Ministry of Education of P.R. China (MOE) is awarding academic session 2020-21. This program only supports general scholars as well as senior scholars.
Ministry of Education of P.R. China (MOE) established by MOE to encourage students from international students to study in China.
Great Wall Program is a fully funded position established by MOE for the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) to sponsor students and scholars in developing countries to study and conduct research in China.
- This program only supports general scholars and senior scholars.
- The scholarships are awarded in any discipline.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs
- be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
Check Also the list of different countries government scholarships as following:
How to Apply:
- Apply to the National Commission for UNESCO in your home country for CGS opportunity;
- Apply to your target university for the Pre-admission Letter once recommended by UNESCO as an eligible candidate you will receive an Award Letter for CGS Candidate
- Complete the online application procedure at CGS Information System Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org
- Submit all your application documents to the National Commission for UNESCO in your home country before the deadline.
- Chinese government award supports international students, teachers and scholars to pursue degrees at all levels (bachelor’s, master’s and PhD) or non-degree studies and to conduct research in China.
- General Chinese Language requirements for application to Chinese-instructed program
- Old HSK6 (or new HSK5)or above is required for application of liberal arts, economics and management majored students.
- Old HSK3 (or new HSK4) or above is required for application of science, engineering and medical science majored students.
- Early April