Cambridge University Scholarships in UK
The Boustany Foundation is offering scholarships for the Boustany MBA scholarship. The students of any nationality can apply (priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent) for this application.
The purpose of the Boustany MBA scholarship is to make able and encourage academically students from any nation. Applicants must have excellent academic backgrounds and have enjoyed considerable success in their careers to date.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s largest and leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
- The application closing date is May 15, 2020
The scholarship may avail for the MBA program at the University of Cambridge.
The scholarship may avail in business administration at the University of Cambridge.
Check also and Apply here for Adelaide programs International (ASI) fully funded PhD scholarship 2020
To be eligible for this scholarship, Applicants need to fulfil the following all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise. Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Applicants may apply for the opportunity only after receiving an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA program.
How to Apply:
- To avail this opportunity , all applicants must have to send their applications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to send a copy of your following:
- curriculum vitae with a photograph,
- GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University.
- Entrance Requirement: Candidates must have excellent academic backgrounds and have enjoyed considerable success in their careers to date.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Check Also the list of different countries government scholarships as following:
The Cambridge scholarship will provide the following benefits:
- Financial aid of £23,000 for tuition fees
- Travel as well as accommodation expenses related to the internship.