Fully Funded Master-Phd Scholarships in La Trobe University
La Trobe University is offering PhD and Masters fully fee scholarships for all international students from all over the world who want to pursue the Full Fee Research Scholarships for the academic year 2020-21.
There are research awards available for outstanding international applicants who wish to commence in the Masters by research or Doctoral degree program at the university in Australia.
Established in 1964, La Trobe University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. It was ranked in the top 100 universities worldwide and offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses across its two colleges.
University provide advance knowledge and learning to shape the future of their students and communities. Their passionate teachers deliver globally recognized learning to the diverse student body.
March 31, 2020
- Masters by research or Doctoral
- Applications are open from all international students.
- Applicants may apply for Masters by research or Doctoral degree in any stream
- Candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- Masters by research degree in a relevant discipline completed within the last ten years assessed with a standard of 70 or above.
- Bachelors (Honours) degree, Masters by coursework or ungraded Masters by research degree completed within the last ten years where you achieved a weighted average mark of 70 or above across any coursework subjects.
How to Apply
- Applicants need to enrol in the Masters by research or doctoral degree coursework at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents:
- Research thesis of 15,000-20,000 words/ A written research component comprising at least 3/8 of one year.
- candidates need to hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
Check also and Apply here for Adelaide programs International (ASI) fully funded PhD scholarship 2020
- Language Requirement: Students have to fulfil the following language requirements of the university:
- IELTS (Academic): overall score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0.
- TOEFL: overall score of 79 with 13 in Reading, 12 in Listening, 18 in Speaking and 21 in Writing.
- La Trobe College Australia ELICOS (LTCA): completion of EFS level 6B with a minimum 60% overall and 60% in the final exam.
- La Trobe College Australia Foundation Studies (LTCA): completion of Foundation studies with 60% in English
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE): overall score of 58 with no communicative skill score less than 50.
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE): 176 with no less than 169 in any component.
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): 169 with no less than 169 in any component.
- $27,596 per annum for three and a half years.
- Opportunities to work with La Trobe’s outstanding researchers,
- Access to their suite of professional development programs.