University of Auckland Senior Health Research international awards, 2020:
Do you struggle to pay for your advanced degree? Assuming this is the case, you don’t need to be worry any longer. The University of Auckland is supporting a great open door through Senior Health Research global honors.
The program aims to provide financial support so that health professionals can return to the University to study for a doctorate in health-related areas.
As the biggest college in New Zealand, Auckland was established in 1883 and it is otherwise called the most elevated positioned college in the nation. It gives a scope of convenience choices for understudies and has six grounds.
Why at the University of Auckland? Learning at Auckland creates key worldwide relations that will improve its capacity to proceed as an internationally serious research-drove college. The college likewise directs educating and learning inside eight resources, two enormous scope look into organizations, and different foundations and focuses,
- University or Organization: University of Auckland
- Department: Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences or Liggins Institute
- Course Level: Doctor of Philosophy or MD
- Award: Up to $40,000 p.a. + compulsory fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to three
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to study for a doctorate in health-related areas.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have worked as a health professional for at least three years in order to be eligible for consideration for this application .
How to apply
- You do not need to apply for this scholarship, award or prize or complete an online application form. It is awarded on the recommendation of the relevant faculty or University of Auckland committee.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in the university, applicants will need to meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Each help will give a tax-free stipend of up to $40,000 per annum in addition to obligatory education costs and global understudy medical coverage (if appropriate), for as long as three years.