The University of Alberta was organized in 1908 by Alexander Cameron Rutherford. It is a public research university and also a leading institution for the study of Ukraine and is home to the Canadian Institute of Ukrainian Studies.
University of Alberta offers a huge range of degree programs for both Canadian and International students and also have gives them the best study facilities for building a bright future.
This scholarship offer an award of $9,000
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants of any nationality are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undertaking an undergraduate degree in any field at the university
- Admissible Criteria: An interested candidate must be studying at UAlberta on a Student Visa Permit.
Check also and Apply here for Adelaide programs International (ASI) fully funded PhD scholarship 2020
How to Apply
- For receiving this award, the applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. Then on the bases of their academic achievement, they will be notified of their award offer after receiving an admission offer from the university.
- Supporting Documents:
- CV, statement of intent and writing samples,
- GRE GMAT or other test scores and reference letter should be submitted in a PDF file.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates need to complete their academic qualification for studying an undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: The candidates should be very proficient in the English language.
The educational fund will give an amount of Up to $9,000 to successful candidates.
The Closing dates are as follows-
- July 1 for September admission (annual)
- November 1 for January admission(annual)
- March 1 for May admission(annual)
- May 1 for July admission(annual)