Fully Funded Singapore Government International Scholarships, 2021
Fully Funded Singapore Government Scholarships are open for all International Students for the academic year of 2021 to pursue Bachelor, Master Degree Programs & Ph.D. Degree Programs.
All the Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for one of this scholarship.
The Singapore International Student Scholarship for International Students collaborated with Top 3 Universities of Singapore such as Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). Successful Candidates will study at any of the one University.
MS Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs
31st August 2020 (For BS, MS) & 1st June 2020 (For PhD)
- Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) is eligible for students who are pursuing their Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees from all Nationalities.
- Supports Short-Term Research from Top Singapore Universities for the Duration of Minimum 2 months to a maximum of 6 months.
- Open for application to all international graduates. The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) Scholarship is to Pursue a Doctoral Degree from Top Singapore Universities.
- The Duration of the Singapore Scholarship Ph.D. Degree will complete in 4 Years.
- International Students in Biomedical Sciences and Physical Science and Engineering Related Disciplines.
- Undergraduate Students in Their Third or Fourth Year, or Master Students.
General Eligibility Criteria For PhD Students
- Open to all International Graduates with a Passion for Research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees.
Research areas Under the PhD Degree Programme fall broadly under two categories:
- Biomedical Sciences
- Physical Science and Engineering.
- Biomedical Sciences and Physical Science and Engineering Related Disciplines.
More information on for supervisors:
- A*STAR Supervisors and Projects
- NTU Supervisors and Projects
- NUS Supervisors and Projects
- SUTD Supervisors and Projects
Please note that you will be required to indicate your choices of supervisor in the application form.
The Singapore Scholarships for International Students is a Fully Funded Free Scholarships. The SINGA Scholarship is a Fully Funded For PhD & SIPGA is a Partially Funded for BS, MS
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000*
For BS, MS
- Monthly stipend of $1,500
Check also and Apply here for Adelaide programs International (ASI) fully funded PhD scholarship 2020
The last date to apply for the Singapore Government Scholarships 2021 is 31st August 2020 (For BS, MS) & 1st June 2020 (For PhD)
How to Apply:
You can apply via email for BS, MS & Through Online Application for PhD.