The University of Leeds is offering a great scholarship through it’s Dean’s International Excellence funding for the academic year 2020-2021. The scholarship is available for all international students.The scholarship program will assist the students who are outstanding swishing to undertake a master’s degree program with Leeds University Business School.
Located in the heart of the UK, the University of Leeds is one of the largest higher education institutions consistently ranks highly in the UK league tables. It strives to achieve academic excellence within an ethical framework informed by our values of integrity, equality, and inclusion, community, and professionalism.
University of Leeds University, students will discover new passions and learn invaluable skills and knowledge to plan for their future careers. The university provides a supportive environment allows their students to communicate easily with academic staff.
April 30, 2020
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Award is awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be able to evidence an outstanding academic track record
- Be able to demonstrate how you strive for and achieve excellence in your professional and personal experiences through your work history and/or extra-curricular activities
- Explain how the opportunity to study at Leeds University Business School will help you achieve your academic, personal and professional development goals.
How to Apply
- To be eligible for this application program, candidates must first apply for a master’s degree After receiving a conditional or unconditional offer for a Leeds University Business School Taught Masters program, they should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the required documents include degree certificate,
- academic transcripts,
- partial/interim transcripts
- scanned copies of any UK visa/permits they currently hold or have previously held if they are applying as an international student.
Check also and Apply here for Adelaide programs International (ASI) fully funded PhD scholarship 2020
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the academic entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page
Fully tuition fee scholarship for the students who want to commencing their master’s degree program for the academic year 2020-2021.