The University of Leeds is offering fully fee Dean’s international scholarship for the academic year 2020-2021. This scholarship can avail by the students from all around the world.
The funding program assists outstanding students wishing to undertake a master’s degree program with Leeds University Business School.
Check also and Apply here for Adelaide programs International (ASI) fully funded PhD scholarship 2020
University of Leeds is one of the largest higher education institutions, Located in the heart of the UK, the consistently ranks highly in the UK league tables. It strives to achieve academic excellence within an ethical framework informed by our values of integrity, equality, and inclusion, community, and professionalism.
University of Leeds, students will discover new passions and learn invaluable skills and knowledge to plan for their future careers. The university provides a supportive environment allows their students to communicate easily with academic staff.
April 30, 2020
- This opportunity is available for Masters degree
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Award is awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- To be eligible, candidates must need meet the following criteria:
- Must Be able to evidence an outstanding academic track record
- Must Be able to illustrate how you strive for and achieve excellence in your professional and personal experiences through your work history and/or extra-curricular activities
- Explore how the opportunity to study at Leeds University Business School will help you achieve your academic, personal and professional development goals.
How to Apply
- To be eligible for this application program, applicants must first apply for a master’s degree After receiving a conditional or unconditional offer for a Leeds University Business School Taught Masters program, they should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit the required documents as follows: degree certificate,
- academic transcripts,
- partial/interim transcripts
- scanned copies of any UK visa/permits they currently hold or have previously held if they are applying as an international student.
- Applicants are required to meet the academic entry requirements of the university.
- you will be expected to show an evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements webpage
The university will provide
- Full fees Funded ( for students commencing their master’s degree program for the academic year 2020-2021).